Warren Drive, Surbiton
Communication is key to what we do.
What We Do
New Builds, Extensions, Conversions, Renovations
Property Maintenance, Handyman Service, Decorating
Planning, Design, Project Management, Quality Checking
Warren Drive, Surbiton
Project Brief: Modernisation and extension of 4 bedroom semi detached family home in desirable suburban location in South London.
Timescale: 4 Months
Work in Progress: KT5 have successfully had sign off to help a young family fully renovate and modernise their large semi-detached South London home. The property already has sizeable 4 bedrooms, satisfying the family’s needs, but the downstairs is in need of a reconfiguration as well as an ensuite upstairs.
Currently the property has a large living/dining space, small kitchen, conservatory, utility room, WC and large reception entrance.
- Over Spring 2020 KT5 will fully reconfigure and modernise the downstairs, transforming the home to fit the needs of the family.
- A reduction in the reception hall will allow space for a cloak room, downstairs WC and playroom.
- At the front of the house a formal sitting room will give the family an area away from the main living hub to relax and entertain.
- At the back of the property, sweeping across the property’s exterior aspect, a large 6 x 6.4m extension will be added to allow for a kitchen-diner and form the heart of the home.
- KT5 will be installing a new heating system as well as a full kitchen refit and give the family the perfect space and comfort to suit the families everyday needs.
- Upstairs the smallest room will be converted to a bathroom, connecting to the master bedroom to allow for a large bedroom with ensuite and walk in wardrobe.
- Finally, downstairs, giving the family the extra guest space they need for visiting friends and relatives, a 4 x 3 extension will be added, forming a guest suite and bathroom to the back of the house.
This large project for the family is taking place by the team at KT5 in just 4 months!
Why KT5 Construction?
We Work With You
KT5 works with you on your project, large or small, making sure that we deliver your new project to the high standard you can expect to receive.
25 years’ Experience
You can relax knowing that your project is being managed by a knowledgeable, experienced team.
Quality and design with our customers in mind. We pride ourselves on using the most modern building techniques and the skilled people.
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
At KT5 we’re always flexible and react quickly to changing demands, this ensures we understand and deliver over and above our clients expectations.
When you choose KT5 you’ll receive management input on a day to day basis. Regular contact with our clients ensures problem free contract delivery, making sure we not only meet, but exceed your built project expectations.
Attention To Detail
We take time with our clients during the tender and procurement stage to make sure the small details are thought of and dealt with, making the build process easier.
Throughout the project we will update our customers on when their project will be finished, our company ethos is “On Time & On Budget”